Sunday, May 1, 2011

Status Update

After Easter weekend, I weighed in on Monday morning and was down half a pound. I expected to finish flat to the week before...watching the eating and planning all my meals and snacks to the T, then the Easter feasts...feasts with an 's' at the end. I guess the hard work of the week prior paid off. Same goes for last week...not as precise on the planning but still careful. This weekend I had 2 events to celebrate....my dad's birthday dinner, which we had today. Earlier this weekend, my boyfriend and I were celebrating our 1 year anniversary by going up north.The 1 year celebration turned into a beautiful proposal. My amazing boyfriend proposed :) 

Jason moments before he popped the question :)

The bridge where I said 'Yes'.

Us! xxoxx
 Monday...back to business. My snacks and meals are already packed for tomorrow. Didn't have my meat defrosted today, so tomorrow I will cook a bunch of meat for the week so it's easy to prep my meals.

Have a great week!

Rowaida 

2 comments:

Lena Antonacci said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Were you surprised?

Lena xoxo
www.qualityrivetsblog.com

Believe.Commit.Receive said...

Tks Lena! and I was surprised :)