Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mamma's of the world!

It's May 8th, 2011... Mother's Day! What are you doing to celebrate your mamma? This morning, my family went for breakfast and later today, we're meeting up again at home.

Well, if this isn't the biggest motivator yet, I don't know what is...I've been carb-cylcing, as I previously wrote about...I like it. I've been careful all week, and weekend less with one event after another...but still maintaining a steady small loss (lb)...now, I've been easy on the 'diet' on weekends, but I've decided that apart from those meals we do have at events, the remainder of the weekend will be as disciplined as it is in-week. 1) I want to see a difference faster. I know I could get a good 2 lbs a week if I 'clean up' my weekend eating and 2) A BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS...catch is, although I'm totally safe in my bust and waist area (where I may have to take it in a bit), at this moment, it will be a tight squeeze for my booty...yes booty. I won't show the pic of the dress I bought, but it is a mermaid silhouette and that means there is no hiding under the pouff of a ballgown/princess style dress. 



I love it and I want to be able to easily slip into this dress and dance the night away.

There's nothing uglier than a dress that's too tight and keeps riding up with every move. That will not be me, I can tell you that. Let's properly accentuate the assets and looking as beautiful for my hubbby-to-be as possible :)

Have a great week! 

Rowaida

1 comment:

Audreybella said...

Whens the big day?