Thursday, July 14, 2011

Past 5 Weeks = 11% down, 2" off waist, 2" off hips, 2" off bust and almost 8 lbs down.

Woot! Woot! You heard me!!! The past 5 weeks = 11% down in body fat, 2" off my waist, 2" off my hips, 2" off my bust and almost 8 lbs down.

I am thrilled!!! To say the least. Been training 4-5 times every week...more like 5 times...and eating VERY clean. Quite a restrictive eating plan but it did my body good and I truly believe it jump started my metabolism..it's on fire now!!! 

Next objective is to go down another 10 lbs...the final 10 lbs and I'll be exactly where I need to be...where I want to be...deadline...Sept.1st...exactly 1 month before my wedding!

What am I doing for training? Well, I'm working the resistance training 3 times a week and cardio type training (step class, bootcamp, etc...) another 2 times a week. No more than 1 hour each training session...efficient and productive!


Woot Woot....and the challenge continues...

PS...I'll take a pic soon to post here!!!

Rowaida

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep it up, that is awsome...:)